July 25, 2007

Get Real Ain't My Line.

There are times when i feel high
No this feelin aint wine
These are times when i realize what a friggin genius am i
Curse the mornins for stealin the feelin
I just want to be a king in my dreams
For Get Real ain't my line.

Livin a fantasy’s such a fantastic idea
And not havin a fantastic temperament’s such a pain
But what the heck n why do i care
I’ll just curse the world
n live in this blissful bubble
that i just created for myself.

I love vacuums where theres so much space n nothin at all
I think for some time i’ll just sit here n relax
I’m tired of thinking
I think i’ll just be for sometime.

Marvelling at the thoughts provoked by
this induced thoughtlessness is so unnerving
the silence here is so soothing
I think i can hear what this silence’s sayin to me
It says when you feel low you can come to me
Coz i know you for who you are.

I always knew theres sanity somewhere out there
I think i just discovered it right now
It exists where nothin else does
I love vacuums where theres so much space n nothin at all
I just want to be a king in my dreams
For Get Real ain't my line.

5 comments:

pradeep said...

even though its well written, somehow i feel that i have come across similar thoughts and feelings in your earlier posts(or may be, while talking to you) and hence its not that refreshing for me..however, as far as playing with woeds is concerned, its a job well done.

kt said...

to pradeep

you now seem to have learnt to write decent comments even when you don't like the posts..good i like it this way.

athrap said...

"Holden Caulfield"

kt said...

to partha

didn't think of it that way..but now that u've pointed out i also think that it is on similar lines..nice comment..laconic.

Anonymous said...

Good words.